The farmhouse, built with stones, dates back to 1732, but the oldest part of it dates back to 14th century.
In this part of the house an old sighting tower has stood until the 50ís. The house belonged to the diocesan administration, and in 1975 was finally bought by the present day owner.
It has been restored several times in the past, even though its identity has always remained untouched: from the distance, it still looks like a kind of small island on a green hill.
It is actually surrounded by a large garden (more than one hectare) with oaks, cypresses, holm-oaks, fir trees, limes, olive trees and different fruit trees.